Its Peony Season and we are loving it! Peonies are my favourite flower and are so popular right now. We are able to source them from Holland at a very reasonable price, so many of our arrangements have Peonies for these few weeks. Delivery is available same day should you order your flowers before 1pm
How do I speed up the process of the Peony blooming?
- Cut the stem on a sharp angle to open as large a hole as possible.
- Place is a vase of tepid water
- Cut the stems every 4-6 hours and place back into the water
- Keep the flowers in a warm bright room to encourage them to open
- Cover with a plastic bag and seal in the ethylene gas to encourage them to open faster.
How do I slow down the blooming of a Peony?
- Place in a dark cool room and add ice to the water to slow down the opening process