To help extend the life of your poinsettia, please keep the following hints in mind:
- Keep your plant out of direct sunlight
- Water your plant when the soil feels dry. Poinsettias do not like to dry out. Check your poinsettia at least twice per week to make sure it does not dry out.
- Avoid placing your plant near cold drafts (air conditioning) or excessive heat. Avoid placing plants near
appliances or ventilating ducts.
- Try not to overwater your plant or allow it to sit in water. Make sure to drain the water completely.
- Dont fertilize your plant when it is in bloom.
If you follow these helpful hints a quality plant placed in the right location that is well-cared for can stay in bloom for at least 4 to 6 weeks before the flowers begin to fall off.
We have Poinsettias available in the Christmas section of the website available for delivery right throughout Dubai.