Here are some top tips to prolong the vase life of your Hydrangeas:
1. Hydrangeas are very water sensitive flowers. Make sure you keep the flowers in a cool and well-ventilated spot out of direct sunlight and away from heat
2. Avoid placing the flowers near cooling vents, under ceiling fans or on the top of the televisions. Dont keep them close to fruits or vegetables. We do not recommend storing your flowers in refrigerators which are not specifically designed for storing fresh flowers. (ie not with food)
3. Clean your vases regularly – fill the vase with lukewarm water and a drop of chlorine/bleach – this makes it free of bacteria. Change the water every couple of days
4. Cut the stems every time you change the water (2-3 days). Also cut up the stem/split the stem. Hydrangeas need lots of water
5. If the flowers start to droop they are not getting enough water. You may also need to remove all the leaves.
There you go. Happy hydrangeas!